HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This month’s ON TRACK features important information about the Surface Transportation Board’s proposed rulemaking on on-time performance. You are urged to submit your comments on this very important matter before 8 February 2016. You will find helpful information and instructions in the issue for filing electronically. Former MARP Chair John DeLora has offered to answer any questions you may have. Phone him at at 313-575-6608.
Also in this issue:
- New Executive Committee Appointments
- MARP’s 2016 Budget Approved
- 20% off Michigan Train Travel through 31 March
- Wolverine Corridor Coalition Meeting in Battle Creek
- Time to Renew Your MARP Membership
- Friends of Wally to Meet
- 1225 Leads the North Pole Express on a Snowy Day
PDF version of this month’s issue: ontrack_52