- January 26, 2019 – Former Grand Trunk Depot, now the home of the Clinton Northern Railway Museum, 107 East Railroad Street, St. Johns MI 48879. Meeting 10:00 AM to Noon. CLICK FOR DETAILS
- April 6, 2019 – Location in the East/Central Region to be determined
- June 22, 2019 – Location in the Northern Region to be determined
- September 14, 2019 – The 46th Annual Meeting will be held at a location to be determined
- November 9. 2019 – Location in the West Region to be determined
MARP members also frequently set up a booth at festivals, train shows and other events to spread the word about passenger rail in Michigan. Contact Robert Tischbein firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer for the next show.