Enjoy a discount of 30% when you travel on the Pere Marquette between Chicago, IL and Grand Rapids, MI this spring. Book your tickets now through February 28, for travel between Chicago, IL and Grand Rapids, MI, April 2 – April 30.
Say goodbye to winter with a trip to Chicago and take in the spring air as you explore Miracle Mile or bring out your favorite team gear and catch a game for the start of baseball season. If you’re off to Grand Rapids, plan a day outdoors for golf, hiking or walk the beaches of Lake Michigan.
Wherever you visit and no matter which direction you’re traveling, you can save 30% on fares anywhere between Chicago and Grand Rapids. Just book your tickets on the Pere Marquette now through February 28, for travel April 2 – April 30.
Book at: http://www.amtrak.com/train-travel-discount-between-chicago-and-grand-rapids
- Valid for 30% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale February 1 – 28, 2013.
- Valid for travel April 2 – 30, 2013.
- Up to 2 children ages 2 – 15 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older
- Seating is limited, seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Valid for travel on the following trains betweeen the select city pairs and intermediate cities only: Pere Marquette between Chicago, IL and Grand Rapids, MI.
- Valid for coach seats only, no upgrades permitted.
- Once purchased, fares are non-refundable, exchanges are permitted within ticket validity period.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.