Save on Fall Travel on the Pere Marquette
Book early to get these travel deals and save 30% on a trip aboard the Pere Marquette, anywhere from Chicago to Grand Rapids. Make your reservation now through July 31, 2013, for travel October 1 – 31, 2013 to save.
This scenic route is even more striking in the autumn months. You’ll enjoy a relaxing ride with the natural beauty of Michigan’s West Coast on full display. The Pere Marquette includes stops in Michigan City, IN, St. Joseph, MI, Bangor, MI and more.
Maybe you’re looking for the excitement and energy of Chicago, or the peace and quiet of a cozy Lake Michigan bed and breakfast. Whatever your reason or destination along the Pere Marquette route, you can save 30% on your trip when you book early.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for 30% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale July 1 – 31, 2013.
- Valid for travel October 1 – 31, 2013.
- Blackout date: October 11, 2013.
- Up to 2 children ages 2 – 15 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Valid for coach travel on the Pere Marquette service.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
You must use the following link to receive the discount: