Amtrak is offering discounts on select routes in Michigan beginning January 5, 2015:
Book your travel now through March 30, 2015, for travel January 5 through March 31, 2015, to save. Your trip could take you to shimmering shores of Lake Michigan or Lake Huron, or bring you as far as Grand Rapids or Detroit.
Travel the following routes, including:
- The Blue Water – which stops in Kalamazoo, Battle Creek and the maritime town of Port Huron
- The Pere Marquette – offers a scenic ride that connects Chicago and Grand Rapids.
- The Wolverine – travels east from Chicago all the way to Detroit.
Have a Relaxing or Adventurous Winter Getaway
Make the most of The Midwest Winter Warm Up Sale and enjoy traveling in comfort with less stress and great amenities. Your winter getaway begins the minute you step onboard. And when you book now through March 30, 2015, for travel January 5 through March 31, 2015, you’ll have even more to enjoy — a savings of 20%.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS: http://www.amtrak.com/travel-to-michigan-and-save-20-percent-this-winter?WT.mc_t=MIWinter2015_EXT&WT.mc_n=MichiganPage&WT.mc_r=365
- Valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale now through March 30, 2015.
- Valid for travel January 5 – March 31, 2015.
- Blackout dates:
– February 13, 2015
– February 16, 2015
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Up to two (2) children ages 2 – 12 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Valid for travel on the following services: Blue Water, Pere Marquette and Wolverine.
- Valid for Coach seats.
- Upgrade to Business Class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.