|IT’S NOT TOO LATE! Make plans now to join fellow MARP members on August 17 at the 4th Annual Michigan Rail Conference on the campus of Northern Michigan University in Marquette.
MARP members will receive the “early bird” discount through August 9 when registering online. The fee will be $100 (a savings of $75). To receive the discount, enter the code MRC_MARP-late2016 in the box at the upper right of the final registration screen when entering your payment information (detailed instructions below).
MARP members wishing to attend only the passenger rail session at 12:45 on August 17 will be allowed to enter free, for that session only. This session is a panel discussion titled “Passenger Operations in an Era of Lean Public Investment”. Panelists include:
- Chad Cushman, VP Business, Indian Trails, Inc., on Amtrak Thruway service in the Upper Peninsula.
- Chris Bagwell, Executive VP & General Manager, Great Lakes Central Railroad, on restoration of passenger service in northern lower Michigan.
- Larry Krieg, Chairman Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers, with an overview of Michigan passenger trains.
- Frank Loetterle, Project Manager-Passenger Rail Office, Minnesota DOT, on the Northern Lights Express, a proposed higher-speed rail project linking the Twin Cities and Duluth.
View the complete Conference Program HERE
Here’s how to register online:
- Click HERE to go to the registration page
- Click on ADD TO CART
- Complete the registration information form, then click CONTINUE. (The field trip is full. The golf outing is an extra charge.)
- Click CHECKOUT on the next page
- Add your e-mail address (sets up an automatic response for your registration), then click CONTINUE UNREGISTERED
- Finally, put the Promotional Code MRC_MARP-late2016 in the box on the right side of the screen & click APPLY
- Continue to follow the prompts to enter payment information and finish your registration.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE UP!