In this issue:
- a report on MARP’s 41st Annual Meeting held at Durand Union Station
- John Guidinger’s notes on the 2nd Michigan Rail Conference where you’ll find out what a bogie is
- a South-of-the-Lake route update and information on upcoming public hearings – PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND
- how to let the STB and your representatives in D.C. know that you want action to improve train on-time-performance
- recognition for 30 years of service by an Amtrak engineer on the Pere Marquette
We hope you enjoy the issue and that you will let us hear your comments and suggestions. If you would like to write a story or suggest an item to be covered, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those without a PDF reader, click on the images below to view them full screen.