Included in this month’s issue:
You will want to open up the November issue right away since it is chock-full of time-sensitive events and articles. Also this is the only announcement you will get regarding the important MARP Member Meeting on November 21 at which a vote will be taken on proposed revisions to the Bylaws.
- MDOT Webinar on State Long-Range Transportation Plan, Thursday, Nov 12
- National Passenger Day of Action, Friday, Nov 13
- Trans4M Regional Transit Workshop in Lansing, Friday, Nov 13
- Midwest High Speed Rail Luncheon, Speaker on Toronto’s Union Pearson Express Train, Friday, Nov 13
- Lansing Model Train Show, Sunday, Nov 15
- MARP Member Meeting, Saturday, Nov 21, Okemos Public Library
- Report of Member Meeting in Mt. Pleasant
- Wrap-up on Final Coast-to-Coast Public Engagement Meetings
- Good News on Transit Ridership and Ballot Issue
We hope you enjoy the issue and that you will let us hear your comments and suggestions. If you would like to write a story or suggest an item to be covered, email us at email@example.com
Click on images below if you don’t have a PDF reader.