We hope you enjoy the latest issue of ON TRACK. Please remember that we like to hear from you. If you would like to write an article or suggest a topic, let us know.
There is no member meeting scheduled for June, but do make plans for the July 15 meeting in Traverse City.
The attached bulletin includes:
- a report on the Pacific Northwest Rail Summit held on May 5 in Seattle
- a first ride on Detroit’s QLINE streetcar
- notes on the May 13 MARP meeting at Chicago Union Station
- agreement to return SMART bus service to Troy Amtrak station
- information on upcoming Midwest Rail Conference in Kalamazoo
Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
Click on the images below to enlarge: