Spring 2005 stories include:
- Bush Plan: Kill Amtrak
- Amtrak’s funding crisis and Michigan
- Ridership continues to climb
- On-time performance creeks up
- U.S. DOT Secretary Mineta in Detroit
- Guest editorial: The real truth about Amtrak
- Amtrak bankruptcy- fix or fiction?
- Mineta attacks Empire Builder
- Editorial by Vice Chair Mike Frezell
- NARP editorial on Bush’s Amtrak proposal
- Sunset Limited gets new schedule
Published quarterly, The Michigan Passenger serves as the official publication of the Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers. Copies of the publication can be found at every Amtrak station in the state of Michigan as well as locations having interest in passenger rail such as local libraries, hobby stores and city halls. To receive this publication at your home or business, you must become a member of MARP. Join by filling out the application in the About MARP section of this website.