The June issue of ON TRACK is attached. We hope you enjoy. As always, your comments and thoughts are most welcome. If you have a story idea please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included in this issue:
- Coast-to-Coast Passenger Rail Study, Round 1 public meetings June 9-22, 2015
- Call for volunteers to help with public meetings for the Coast-to-Coast Passenger Rail Study
- MARP meeting and activities, June 20, 2015 at Crossroads Village
- PayPal now available on marp.org for joining or renewing your membeship
- Amtrak Train Days in Michigan
- Heads up on Amtrak Exhibit Train in Grand Rapids, July 25, 2015
- The 3rd Annual Michigan Rail Conference – early bird registration open until June 15, 2015
- Iowa Pacific Holdings and the new Hoosier State
- Amtrak Honors Veterans
We hope you enjoy the issue and that you will let us hear your comments and suggestions. If you would like to write a story or suggest an item to be covered, email us at email@example.com
Click on images below if you don’t have a PDF reader.