Just in time for the 4th of July! Here is the latest issue of ON TRACK with a number of topics we hope you will find interesting and informative.
- All are welcome to attend the July 15 MARP Meeting in Traverse City. See announcement on page 1.
- The Midwest Regional Rail Plan Study is well underway and providing interesting information on existing conditions.
- Registration is now open for the Midwest Rail Conference, August 15-17, at Western Michigan University. An interesting program is on tap.
- Detroit’s new QLINE streetcar extends free rides all summer.
- Midwest (and other) towns hold #Rally4Trains events to raise awareness of proposed cuts to Amtrak budget.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE
Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers